League of Angels > News
A Game for the Ages
GTArcade is proud to announce our new genre breaking browser-based MMORPG, League of Angels, will be released later this year. The game combines the fast paced turn-based combat, with beautiful hand drawn art, not yet seen in other browser games, and promises to be a hit for any fan of browser-based MMORPGs.
League of Angels not only provides players with gameplay that has proven to be a hit time and time again, it adds a ground breaking combat system. In addition to a normal party of heroes, League of Angels requires players to bring their very own angel into battle with them. Each angel supports the party with various buffs and attacks, making them less a member of your party, and more of a honed weapon.
“The angels really set this game apart from other browser titles” said Remington Tramel, Operations Manager at GTArcade.com. “Many other games focus on recruiting many heroes, or training lots of troops, but League of Angels is different. I really enjoy the fact that what angel I decide to use determines the rest of my formation. With the right angel, formation, and gear, weaker players can even take down stronger ones, making this title one of the best designed titles I have worked on. I really feel League of Angels will be the leading browser game for years to come!”
League of Angels features a number of unique PVE and PVP modes:
- Single Player Dungeons – LOA has tons of single player dungeons, filled with loot and treasure.
- Rouge-like Mode – Enjoy everyone’s favorite classic RPG genre, as you navigate randomly generated dungeons, and unlock special prizes.
- Multiplayer Dungeons – Clear dungeons with your friends and guild members.
- Arena Battles – See who the strongest player on the server is! Top players automatically enter a weekly tournament!
- Cross Server Battles – Is your friend on another server? Not a problem, battle against them in the Cross Server Arena.
Aside from these various modes, League of Angels has lots of mini games that allow players to further buff up their party:
- Gemology – Play a daily match 3 game to get extra gems, which can be embedded in your gear.
- The Tide Pool – Players can go fishing to get special prizes, but this isn’t your daddy’s fishing mode! You blast nets at schools of various sea life. Each fish you catch contains a little dragon soul, which let you enhance your heroes, and build a stronger party.
- The Spire – Players can climb the Spire to get special gems that enhance their heroes’ stats, the higher they climb, the greater the rewards!
- Raids – Steal puzzle pieces from other players to craft treasure chests. Each treasure chest contains a number of prizes, including: gold, dragon soul, gems, and even gear!
- Wyrm Race – Race your dragon across a dark canyon, while carrying chest full of gold! Each time a player successfully attacks you, you lose a little bit of gold. Can you make it across?
League of Angels will be available at the end of November 2013 on GTArcade. Anyone interested in playing the game, and getting early-access beta should signup at Angel.GTArcade.com. For regular updates, be sure to follow League of Angels on Facebook, and check the forums.