League of Angels > News
Because of the operation adjustments and requests from players, we are now arranging server merges. Servers below are in the list of server merge, which will be carried out on Jan. 15th, HKT and from Jan. 15th to Jan. 16th, EST.
The servers which will be merged on Jan. 15th, HKT(17:00 to 19:00) are as follows:
Oceanic Servers (4 into 1)
The servers which will be merged on Jan. 15th, 21:00 to Jan. 16th, 02:00, EST (Jan. 16th, 02:00 to 07:00, GMT; Jan. 15th, 18:00 to 23:00, PST; Jan. 16th, 10:00 to 15:00, HKT) are as follows:
Oceanic Servers (4 into 1)
Europe Servers (4 into 1)
US East Servers (4 into 1)
Attention Please: The merge of S16, S17, S141, S204 will be cancelled for this time. When we find it necessary, we'll reconsider about the merge of these 4 servers.
US West Servers (4 into 1)
Special Notice: As the server merges are carried out during House of Cards, we will have to postpone House of Cards in the related servers until the end of server merges. So House of Cards in these servers won't start on Jan. 13th (server time).
Servers will be shut down for about 5 hours. Please see below for server merge details:
After the merge, you can still enter your character through the previous channel. For example, if you are in S1 before your server has been merged with S2, you can still login to the game through S1, and actually you've already entered the merged server.
Multiple characters for one account will not be combined with each other, your character remains with whichever server you login to access him/her.
For example, suppose S1 merges with S2 and you have a character on each. When you login to S1, your character will be whichever character you had before on S1, and the same for when you login to S2.
Character Name & Guild Name
1. When there are two or more character names that are similar, each of the characters will be given a suffix (e.g.: Marina.S1). These players will receive a Name Change Card via mail.
2. When there are two or more guild names that are similar, each of the guilds will be given a suffix (e.g.: Rex.S1). The guild leaders will receive a Name Change Card via mail.
All players' information will remain the same as the server you were previously in (rankings not included).
1. Account Reset: Offline for 7 days or more; level 15 and below (Lvl. 15 included); no VIP subscription.
2. Zodiac Rankings Reset. Challenge the Zodiac after the merge to rank among the great!
3. Team Arena Rankings Reset. Uncollected rewards obtained from Team Arena will be sent to the player via mail.
4. Clash of Might Rankings Reset. Uncollected rewards obtained from Clash of Might will be sent to the player via mail.
5. Points Reset. Uncollected rewards obtained from Tidal Pool, Gemology and Raiders will be sent to the player via mail.
6. Rankings Record Reset. Uncollected rewards obtained from Wyrm Race, Gemology and Tidal Pool will be sent to the player via mail.
*All Ranking records (Clash of Might, Team Arena) will be reset after the merge.
Hot events in merged servers will be reset after the merge; however, rewards from existing events are still retrievable.
We apologize for any and all inconvenience this may cause you. Thanks again for your understanding, and we hope to see you in game!