League of Angels > News
- Eteral Spiral unlocks at Level 50.
- Your goal is to eliminate the Tower Guard in each stage and climb as high as you can. A new stage will be unlocked when the previous is cleared.
- After a stage is cleared, Runestones will be rewarded via prize draw.
- The higher the Spire level, the stronger the enemies will be and the better the reward you will reap. All the stages of a level must be cleared before the level can be blitzed.
Lvl. 1 to 6 Rune-leveling items can be purchased for Runestones in the Rune Shop. They are required for upgrading Runes to the specific rank.
Rune System can be found in the Character menu under the tab Runes after Level 50.
There are 6 types of Runes, each corresponding to one of the 6 equipment part, i.e. Weapon, Helmet, Boots, Greaves, Mail, and Accessory.
- Each party member has his or her own set of Runes. The Rune bonus is effective on the corresponding gear they are wearing.
- Helmet and Accessory Runes are unlocked initially, the rest of the Runes will be available when the specific requirements are met.
- Each Rune have 10 Ranks; each ranks can be divided into 10 levels. The Max level is Rank 10 Level 1.
- Rune Level can be upgraded by consuming Runestones. Each time a Runestone is used, one of the unlocked Runes will be randomly picked for an EXP increase. If the chosen Runes are already maxed out, a certain portion of Runestones will be returned.
- Each upgrade of Rune will increase the base attributes of the corresponding equipment by 1.5%. So if a rune's level is maxed out, the corresponding equipment will gain an extra 150% stats bonus.
- Rune leveling stones are required for upgrading Runes to Level 2, 4, 6, 8, and 10. These Rune Ranks can only be reached when all the unlocked Runes hit leveling threshold.
Rune skills will be unlocked when the Runes hit the specific level. Rune skills can greatly boost Angel Resistances, damage inflicted to certain classes and have a chance to increase Angel Rages.
Use Rune Swap to exchange the Rune level of heroes. All Rune data is saved after Swap. Inheriting will not change the target hero's or source hero's Rune level.
With constant updates and optimization, discrepancies may exist between this information and in-game information. The in-game version shall prevail.